An online community for all smart students from various schools across the country to interact, review school work, exchange ideas on assignments and practice past questions that relates to them.
1. Log on to www.myexam.com.ng
2. Navigate to the Register button and click to register.
3. Submit all the required information which includes your name, gender, email, phone, photo, school, department etc.
4. On successful registration, you will be redirected to your classroom where you will meet other students from your department and school.
5. In order to get your account active and to serve you better, there is a need to verify your account using the email address you registered with.
MyExam is a community for all smart students from various schools across the country to interact, review school work, exchange ideas on assignments and practice past questions that relates to them.
MyExam classroom is a room that brings classmates from thesame department and school together.
1. Upon the completion of your registration, you will be redirected to your classroom where you will meet other students from your department and school.
2. In your classroom, you have access to add course related to your course of study, solve past questions and as well disccuss issues related to your course and get solution to any difficult questions.
3. In each classroom, there will be a class moderator. A minimum of 10 students are required in a classroom before a moderator can be voted for. The contestant with the highest number of votes emerges as the class moderator. The moderator will be in charge of the room, get information that will be beneficial to his / her colleagues, and will also have access to remove any student found violating the class rules.
If the moderator is reported / found to be giving false information, and/or found abusing or violating the class rules, he/she will be sanctioned by retrieving the mandate given to him/her, and another student will be voted to replace him / her.
Navigate to the get help page
On the get help page, you can search for solution / answers to your question using the search box.
If an answer can't be found on this page, you can type your question to get help/solutions from other members of the community.
When an answer is provided to any question asked on the platform, the answer can be upvoted if found to be corrrect or downvoted if found to be false by the community members.
i. Ensure you ask concise questions.
ii. When providing answers to questions asked, ensure you are providing the correct answers / solutions as this will be reflected in your Hall of fame rating.
MyExam fame comes by providing correct solutions to other members needs
1. When answers are provided to questions on the get help page, if the answer/solution is voted for to be true/correct by other members, the member who provided the solution will be rated.
2. The top 10 members with the highest numbers of rating will be celebrated in the Hall of fame as the Hero, Epic, Grandmaster, Master, Elite etc based on his position
3. The upcoming Masters can as well displaced the top rated members when they meet up the requirements
The top 10 consistent members in the Hall of fame will serves as MyExam Community Ambassadors, and their name will be pubished on MyExam website and our partners website
1. Navigate to the past question using the dropdown menu to see the list of your added courses.
2. Click on the button for each subject to take past questions.
3. Once your Subject questions are prepared if available, click on the button.
4. You will be provided with 50 questions within the timeframe of 45 minutes. Once the time elapsed before submitting the test, it automatically submit your test.
5. Once you are done with the test you wiil be shown the summary of your test such as No of questions answered, No of correct and wrong answers etc.
6. You can click on the button to get answers to the subject attempted, as well click on the button to print the answers if available.
If there are no questions for your selected subject, you can help the commnunity by requesting to sending the subject past questions to [email protected] or click the button to submit the questions. Once the question and answers are revealed and approved, it is made available for other members to use.
On MyExam, you can connect with other members who are in the same department and level as you from other schools in the country.
1. To connect with other members, clck on the meet friends link in your homepage
2. On the next page you will be shown the list of available schools with students of the same department and level as you.
3. Click on the button to see the list of students in each school. Click on the connect icon to send a connection request an individual.
4. When a connection is sent, the member reserves the right to either accept or reject your connection.
5. If your connection is accepted by the other members, you will be notified about your mutual connection.
6. You can send or receive messages from members on your friend list using the messaging system or get to know each other more.
You can as well check your profile to see friends list